A peaceful and serene place to say your farewells.
The Square Tower in Old Portsmouth, Hampshire, is a very special and atmospheric building - the perfect location for the dignified funeral of your loved one. Built in 1494, it has a simple, beautiful
Tudor Hall with seating for a hundred on the ground floor and another hall with a wonderful vaulted ceiling on the upper floor.
We understand how important it is that your loved one's ceremony is perfect, so we promise to do our utmost to arrange this serene and very special venue just as you want it to be and our dedicated staff will attend with sympathy and respect to all of your requirements.
See how the Square Tower can be used for a funeral service please visit this page.
Square Tower Funeral:
- An historic Tudor building of great beauty and style, in a superb waterside location in the heart of Old Portsmouth, Hampshire.
- Unhurried two-hour time slots so you can relax and take the time you need.
- Separate facilities after your ceremony for refreshments (which we can arrange for you if you wish). Should you wish to hold your wake here too we have great facilities for this and we are now fully licenced.
- Ample parking nearby.
- Easy disabled access, with plenty of space for wheelchairs, pushchairs and prams.
- Wonderful acoustics.
- All faiths / religions and all non-religious observances are welcomed and accommodated.
- Wakes and memorial services welcomed.
- Staff always available to ensure that your ceremony runs smoothly.
If you have any questions or require more information please feel free to contact us on 07519 505785 or email email@example.com